Ready-to-install assemblies are produced from turned parts in accordance with drawings to suit the customer's specific needs. Steel and stainless steel are the materials we use. Surfaces are protected in compliance with DIN or the customer's own specific standards.
Products are also handled as placed parts. Depending on customer requirements, we can offer bulk goods, placed parts or blister packs as product packaging options.
Punctual scheduling for producing individual components, steering subcontracted work and shipping is managed by our modern ERP/MES system. For this we can receive call-off data by EDI, process them as well as return delivery-note data and send invoices to our customers via EDI.
Ready-to-install assemblies manufactured from the following materials:
- Free-cutting steel (11SMnPb30+C)
- Case-hardening and heat-treated steel (C35, C45, 46SPb20)
- Special steels (e.g. ETG)
- Brass (CuZn39Pb, CuZn35Ni2)
- Aluminium (AlCuMgPb, AlMgSi 0,5)
- Stainless steel (1.4305, 1.4301, 1.4404, 1.4571)